We love these Cocoon Swaddle Bags, which are designed to be both easy to use and difficult to escape from.
We recommend pairing this with one of our TOG-rated Layers or Bodywear underneath (sold separately).
- Being TOG-rated means that the 2.5 TOG can be used on its own in room temperatures between 17-23℃ / 63-73℉ with no blankets in the bassinet or cot to make this a safe sleep option for a new born or baby.Made with GOTS-certified organic cotton, with an of touch elastane.
- The soft, breathable organic cotton is certified non-toxic, dyed with water-based dyes, and gentle on newborn skin
- A zip enclosure also protects your child's delicate skin, and the handy arm poppers transition the Cocoon from an arms-in swaddle to an arms-out sleeping bag when the baby is showing signs of rolling.
- Finally, the two-way zipper makes for quick and easy nappy changes during sleep with minimal disruptions.
- Body: 95% Organic Cotton/5% Elastane Lining: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Dry cleanable.
- Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
From womb to world, ergoPouch has everything you need for uncomplicated newborn sleeping, from baby swaddles to bodysuits. Commonly referred to as the ‘fourth trimester’, your newborn will be sleeping around 16 hours a day in the first few months as their body grows rapidly, their brain develops and they learn a circadian rhythm. All babies are wonderfully different, and our newborn range caters to different sleeping styles, preferences, and challenges whilst keeping your precious bundle safe, warm, and comfortable.