ergoPouch - Jersey Sleeping Bag - Critters - 1 Tog
Featuring a slim-fit, stretchy design, and soft, safe-sleep-approved materials, our 1 Tog Ergopouch Jersey Sleeping Bag is perfect for babies or toddlers transitioning from swaddles to sleeping bags. The GOTS-certified organic cotton and bamboo viscose ensure a non-toxic, gentle experience for the baby's skin, and the bell-shaped bottom promotes healthy hip joint development, approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. With ample room for movement and comfort, this bag facilitates a safe and comfortable sleep.
The 1. 0 tog jersey sleeping bag is perfect for keeping a child warm overnight in rooms 21-24℃ / 70-75℉. The tog rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be rest assured that the breathable organic and natural fibres will help regulate their child's temperature and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the free room thermometer and what to wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm. We recommend pairing this pouch with one of our tog-rated layers or bodywear underneath, and arm warmers can be added on top of the pouch for extra warmth (all sold separately).
- The jersey sleeping bag complies with AU, US, UK, and EU safety and quality standards and is reviewed by the national eczema association as a skin-friendly product.
- All ergopouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water-based dyes and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery.
- All prints are designed in-house.
- body: 55% organic cotton / 40% bamboo viscose / 5% elastane
- lining: 55% organic cotton / 40% bamboo viscose / 5% elastane
- washing instructions; gentle cold wash, low tumble dry, moderately hot iron, dry cleanable, do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment
From womb to world, ergoPouch has everything you need for uncomplicated newborn sleeping, from baby swaddles to bodysuits. Commonly referred to as the ‘fourth trimester’, your newborn will be sleeping around 16 hours a day in the first few months as their body grows rapidly, their brain develops and they learn a circadian rhythm. All babies are wonderfully different, and our newborn range caters to different sleeping styles, preferences, and challenges whilst keeping your precious bundle safe, warm, and comfortable.