ergoPouch - Jersey Sleeping Bag - Night Sky - 0.2 TOG
Our Jersey Sleeping Bag is a baby and toddler sleeping bag designed for arms-out sleepers (usually from around 3 months of age). The Jersey Bag has a slim-fit, stretchy design similar to that of a swaddle and is recommended as baby's 'first sleeping bag' after the swaddling phase is over. The safe-sleep approved design is made from soft, stretchy GOTS certified organic cotton that is non-toxic and gentle of baby's skin. The ergonomically designed bag features a bell-shaped bottom to promote healthy hip joint development and is approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, and the material is stretchy to allow baby to move more freely and stay comfortable while they sleep.
The 0.2 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm overnight in rooms 24℃ / 75℉ +. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the crib when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be rest assured that the breathable organic and natural fibres will help regulate their child's temperature and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm. We recommend pairing this with one of our TOG-rated Pyjamas underneath (sold separately).
- The Jersey Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in America and is reviewed by the National eczema Association as a skin-friendly product..
- All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery.
- All our prints are designed in-house.
- Body: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Washing instructions; Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Dry cleanable. As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.
- Suitable for 3 months
From womb to world, ergoPouch has everything you need for uncomplicated newborn sleeping, from baby swaddles to bodysuits. Commonly referred to as the ‘fourth trimester, your newborn will be sleeping around 16 hours a day in the first few months as their body grows rapidly, their brain develops and they learn a circadian rhythm. All babies are wonderfully different, and our newborn range caters to different sleeping styles, preferences, and challenges whilst keeping your precious bundle safe, warm and comfortable.