ergoPouch - Layers Long Sleeve Babygrow - Berries - 0.2 TOG
Mix and match our TOG-rated Layers, designed to be worn as a pyjama underneath any of our swaddles, sleeping bags, sleep suits or sleep onesies. They're so sweet, we guarantee you'll want extra for daywear too! Our Layers are made from a deliciously soft, stretchy organic jersey cotton for comfort and warmth during sleep. The slim-fit designs prevents bunching underneath your child's pouch, and the breathable, natural fibres help regulate body temperature and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with our pouches to find the perfect under-layer for their little one, whatever your room temperature*. The 0.2 TOG Layer is a mild layer.
- Full of handy features such as 3-way zips for easy nappy changes and dressing, fold over hand and foot cuffs, and zip guards.
- Our GOTS certified organic fibres are skin-friendly and sensitive on eczema and dry skin conditions.
- All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery.
- All our prints are designed in-house.
- The thermometer is not included with this product.
- Body/Sleeves/Mitts: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Dry cleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garments.
From womb to world, ergoPouch has everything you need for uncomplicated newborn sleeping, from baby swaddles to bodysuits. Commonly referred to as the ‘fourth trimester, your newborn will be sleeping around 16 hours a day in the first few months as their body grows rapidly, their brain develops and they learn a circadian rhythm. All babies are wonderfully different, and our newborn range caters to different sleeping styles, preferences, and challenges whilst keeping your precious bundle safe, warm and comfortable.