ergoPouch - Sleep Suit Bag - Sage 1 TOG
The award-winning Sleep Suit Bag converts from a Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with legs using the 4-way zippers. The 400 thread count organic cotton outer has a silky smooth feel, and is made from an easy-care woven cotton fabric, similar to the feel of a flat sheet on your own bed. The stretchy side and shoulder panels are made from organic jersey cotton and ergonomically designed to allow your little one to move freely and prevent getting tangled during sleep.
In Sleep Suit mode (with legs), this is the perfect sleep solution for little wrigglers and movers who like more leg freedom in sleep, and toddlers/pre-schoolers transitioning from cot to bed. Whilst in suit mode, the product can also be used with a 5-point harness such as in a pram for day sleeps on walks or a car seat*. In Sleep Suit mode, the product provides comfort by not restricting the legs during sleep, and reduces the risk of cot climbing injury. Grip pads on the feet keep your little one stable if walking overnight to the bathroom (or into your room!). The four-way zippers provide ease of use for overnight toilet training. In either Bag or Suit mode, the product is hip-friendly for growing hip joints.
The 1.0 TOG Sleep Suit Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm during sleep in room temperatures 21-24℃ / 70-75℉. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be assured the breathable GOTS certified Organic Cotton will help your child maintain an even temperature whilst sleeping, and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm. We recommend pairing this pouch with one of our TOG-rated Layers, Bodywear or Pyjama's underneath, or Arm Warmers over the top for extra warmth (all sold separately).
- The Sleep Suit Bag complies with AU, US, UK and EU safety and quality standards and is reviewed by the National Eczema Association as a skin-friendly product.
- All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery.
- All our prints are designed in-house.
- *Safety warning - do not use a padded sleeping bag or suit (2.5 TOG or 3.5 TOG) in a car seat.
- Body: 100% Organic Cotton
- Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Dry cleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
From womb to world, ergoPouch has everything you need for uncomplicated newborn sleeping, from baby swaddles to bodysuits. Commonly referred to as the ‘fourth trimester, your newborn will be sleeping around 16 hours a day in the first few months as their body grows rapidly, their brain develops and they learn a circadian rhythm. All babies are wonderfully different, and our newborn range caters to different sleeping styles, preferences, and challenges whilst keeping your precious bundle safe, warm and comfortable.