ergoPouch - Toddler Pillow & Case - Sage
Part of the ergoPouch First Bedding Collection, the non-toxic Organic Toddler Pillow with Case features a low profile (3cm) designed to support the correct alignment of the neck during sleep from 2 years of age*, when a toddler can use a pillow.
Once your child is developmentally ready for a pillow (no younger than 2 years), we suggest this begins in the cot or with the cot mattress on the floor. Introduce the Toddler Pillow and Case with your favourite ergoPouch sleeping bag, suit or onesie and the Convertible Cotton Quilt in Demi size to create a full sleep solution. These products together will keep your toddler warm and snug, while helping them to adjust to a pillow and blanket arrangement before transitioning to a big bed.
The pillow and case are great for kids who suffer from eczema or irritable/sensitive skin, and asthma. With a quilted design to prevent clumping, the Organic Toddler Pillow can be machine washed. Handy, we know! We suggest you tumble-dry the pillow on a low setting to help maintain the loft of the pillow. Parent hack; have a spare pillow ready for those overnight illness emergencies!
- The Organic Toddler Pillow is breathable to prevent those sweaty feels at night.
- Our organic cotton fabric is non-toxic certified and free from harmful chemicals and pesticides for a healthier and more sustainable sleep.
- Suitable up to 4 years of age.
- The Organic Toddler Pillow is made from and filled with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- The removable pillow case is a silky soft 400 thread count made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
From womb to world, ergoPouch has everything you need for uncomplicated newborn sleeping, from baby swaddles to bodysuits. Commonly referred to as the ‘fourth trimester, your newborn will be sleeping around 16 hours a day in the first few months as their body grows rapidly, their brain develops and they learn a circadian rhythm. All babies are wonderfully different, and our newborn range caters to different sleeping styles, preferences, and challenges whilst keeping your precious bundle safe, warm and comfortable.