WigiWama Toys Peppermint Green Pouffe
Wigiwama pouffe is a stylish and functional furniture piece that can be used as a footrest or an extra seating space. The product’s design excludes prints and patterns, making it adaptable to mix in with the existing room decor.
Made of OEKO-TEX® and GRS® certified wide wale corduroy that is produced from recycled PET bottles. Fabric contributes to high and effective product safety for children.
Discover the matching items to finish the look.
The pouffe cover can be washed according to the washing instructions.
Made locally in Latvia with care for our planet.
- The material's high density enhances comfort and quality
- Features a zip opening so the cover could be removed if required.
- Delivers unforgettable tactile sensations to its little owner
- Length 25 cm / ⌀39,5 cm
- Made from high-quality, soft corduroy fabric
- Outer shell: OEKO-TEX® and GRS® certified wide wale corduroy produced from recycled PET bottles
- Filling: ISO-certified polyurethane foam.
- Machine washable, Delicate wash
Get ready to add a pop of fun to your kid's room! WigiWama, originally known for creating play tents of the finest materials, now offers an endless variety of imaginative decor options to revitalize your child's space!